Start a Business
Starting a New Business in Yakima County
Thinking of starting a business? Following is helpful information from the Small Business Development Center (SBDC) to find out what you need to do.
- Plan your business – resources for financial assistance, business planning, business advice and more. Go through this comprehensive Business Start Up Guide (SBDC).
- Do you need to register your business? Requirements may vary depending on if you are located in your home, within city limits or within Yakima County. Find business registration requirements for local cities in Yakima County, Washington State and Federal Agencies.
- Small Business Development Center
- Yakima SCORE Office
- Yakima County
- Washington State
- Washington State Department of Commerce (Commerce)
- Department of Labor and Industries (L&I)
- Department of Licensing (DOL)
- Department of Revenue (DOR)
- Employment Security Department (ESD)
- Secretary of State’s Office (SEC)
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)